Wenn Sie unser Anliegen finanziell unterstützen möchten, wählen Sie bitte unten die für Sie bequemste Zahlungsmethode. Wir empfehlen die Banküberweisung, da diese die niedrigsten Kosten für die Zahlungsabwicklung bietet (keine Gebühren bei E-Banking in der Schweiz).
Last Updated: [7 March 2022]
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community to help the people suffering from the war in Ukraine – the community of the Association under the name of HelpUA.ch. (“Association”, “HelpUA.ch.”, “we,” “us”, “our”). We respect the privacy of our users (“you”, “user”). This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose and safeguard your information when you visit our website www.helpua.ch. (“website”).
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Notice, please do not access this website.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of this Privacy Notice. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Privacy Notice on this website, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification. You are encouraged to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed of updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Privacy Notice by your continued use of this website after the date of such revised Privacy Notice is posted.
What information is collected:
We may collect various types of information about you:
- information necessary to engage with you to support the HelpUA.ch. charitable activities, precisely in helping and providing support to people being affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine (such as your name and contact details);
- information required for your participation in HelpUA.ch. activities;
- information necessary to provide you with information or e-mail alerts;
- information you give us in forms or surveys;
- information about your visits to our touchpoints;
- information you give us in communications you have with us in connection with HelpUA.ch. charitable activities;
- information about your support provided to the people being affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine;
- information necessary to verify your identity;
- information about your experiences at our activities, receiving our communications.
Why information is collected:
We collect your data only to enable the HelpUA.ch. charitable activities, precisely in helping and providing support to people being affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine. We do not have any commercial purposes of using your data.
Where and how information is collected from:
You may provide us with information directly (e.g. filling in a form; making a call to us; registering to receive HelpUA.ch. letters or e-mail alerts; or submitting content for us). We may collect information automatically (e.g. when you use our website). We may acquire information from third parties (e.g. publicly-available information on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter).
How long the information about you will be kept:
We will retain information about you for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. After that, we will delete it. The period will vary depending on the purposes for which the information was collected. Note that in some circumstances, you have the right to request us to delete the information.
Who information is shared with:
We may share the information about you with other organizations and people who provide support and enable the HelpUA.ch. charitable activities. Precisely we may need to provide your information to people who help collection and transportation of the humanitarian aid to the people of Ukraine, provide health care and educational services, and otherwise support people being affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
How do we protect information about you:
We implement basic technical and organizational measures to protect personal information that we hold from unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction. However, we are limited in resources to use encryption and other technologies that can assist in securing the information you provide.
What rights users have over their data:
You may have some or all of the following rights in respect of information about you that we hold:
- request us to give you access to it;
- request us to rectify it, update it, or erase it;
- request us to restrict our using it, in certain circumstances;
- object to our using it, in certain circumstances;
- withdraw your consent to our using it.
We offer you ways to exercise these rights, such as “unsubscribe” links, or giving you a contact address, in messages you receive. We may not be able to react promptly during these difficult times.
The website’s contact details:
Email : [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
1052 Le Mont-Sur-Lausanne,